Clients and Guests,
Here’s today’s update per my conference call with Seabourn’s president and the head of Virtuoso’s cruise program.
Of course, the new ships Seabourn Encore (December, 2016) and Seabourn Ovation (2018) which will join the current 3 relatively new ones, Seabourn Sojourn*, Seabourn Odyssey and Seabourn Quest
Remember, many of Seabourn’s cruises participate in Virtuoso’s Voyager Club program.
Encore & Ovation News
- Encore will have 1 more deck than the other
- Basic footprint will be the same
- All crew will come from the other ships
- Designed by Tihany
- Visit Seabourn Encore’s microsite for more.
And usual seabourn amenities
- Cuisine directed by thomas keller (with tk branded restaurant on quest coming in 2016)
- UNESCO partnership with visits to 170 sites and sponsorship
- Personal massage moments
- Getting to know the guest (you) by your name
- personalizing your bar
- all restaurants are included in your cruise fare
And Seabourn’s new Ventures program makes better use of their cool marina with kayaking and Zodiac options on various cruises (currently on Quest) in Scandinavia. That’s a cool way to see the fjords!
Call Josh for details, excellent pricing, the ultimate in service & complimentary amenities with Virtuoso Travel’s Voyager Club.
Top Producer with Expert Knowledge on all Luxury Lines:
– Seabourn’s Pinnacle Club
– Regent Seven Seas Cruises
– Crystal Cruises
– SeaDream Yacht Club
– Viking Cruises & Viking River Cruises
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own — from VIP introduction to the hotel’s management to upgrades, scrumptious breakfasts and hotel spending credits.
4083 24th street, #460250, san francisco, ca 94114 cst# 2080753-40