From Crystal Cruises | April 2014
Specialty Restaurants Policy Update
Crystal Cruises provides alternative specialty restaurants to enhance the evening dining options and provide the opportunity to enjoy a variety of culinary environments. In order to ensure that each Crystal guest has the opportunity to experience every dining venue on board our ships, beginning in January 2014 a maximum of one reservation per specialty restaurant (one for Prego and one Silk Road) will be confirmed per booking via our Guest Check-in, Priority Check-in and Planning Center (PCPC). All additional reservations will be confirmed on board on a space available basis for a nominal fee of $30 per person. For more information,click here.
In an effort to clarify the new Specialty Restaurant policy, please take a moment to review the details below.
1) Guest Check-in, Priority Check-in and Planning Center (PCPC) will only allow ONE reservation in each specialty restaurant, per booking, per guest, prior to the voyage. Additional reservations will be confirmed on board for a nominal $30 reservation fee, may only be confirmed on board and are subject to availability.
2) Back-to-back Cruises – Clarification, guests sailing on multiple voyages will receive a complimentary reservation on each voyage. For example, a guest sailing on a 27-day back-to-back cruise of 3 segments (7 days + 9 days +11 days) will receive 1 (one) complimentary reservation in each restaurant on each voyage, for a total of 3 (three) complimentary reservations per booking, per guest. Please note, a guest will be able to book 1 (one) reservation per Specialty Restaurant, per voyage (i.e. 6 dining experiences: 3 in Prego and 3 in Silk Road/Sushi Bar) via PCPC prior to the beginning of their back-to-back voyage
3) Cruises 14 days or longer: Guests will be extended 2 (two) complimentary reservations in each Specialty Restaurant. The second reservation will need to be made and confirmed on board the ship, once the sailing begins and is on a space available basis.
4) Full World Cruise Guests: All Specialty Restaurant reservation fees will be waived. One reservation per Specialty Restaurant, per World Cruise segment may be booked via PCPC prior to the voyage. Additional reservations will need to be confirmed on board the ship after the voyage begins.
5) 50+ Milestone Crystal Society Benefit: All Specialty Restaurant reservation fees will be waived for all guests who have achieved their 50thCrystal Society Milestone. This is a NEW Crystal Society benefit. Again, 1 (one) reservation per Specialty Restaurant, per segment may be booked via PCPC prior to the beginning of each voyage. Additional reservations may be confirmed when on board the ship, on a space available basis.
Call Josh for details, excellent pricing, the ultimate in service & complimentary amenities with Virtuoso Travel’s Voyager Club. To receive our periodic destination and/or promotional emails, click here.
Top Producer with & Knowledgeable Person for All Luxury Lines:
– Seabourn’s Pinnacle Club
– Regent Seven Seas Cruises
– Crystal Cruises
– Windstar Cruises
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco’s financial district
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
with travel experts, a virtuoso member agency
Josh Friedman is an old-fashioned travel agent offering highly personalized 24/7 service. Specialties include high-end and bespoke luxury travel for small groups and individuals. His areas of expertise include ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations & luxury hotel stays. He also plans spectacular honeymoons, anniversary and birthday celebrations and completes trips that clients have started and just can’t quite figure out how to finish.
His relationships built over twenty years with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful vacation. As a client you get exclusive and complimentary perks that you can’t get on your own