[the below was an email I sent to my distribution list today. Let me know if you’d like to be added]
Here are the latest promotions and news in luxury cruises since our last email. And if you’re not a cruiser, please be sure to ask me about customized luxury vacations anywhere in the world. Through our network of the world’s most exclusive local agencies we can put together quite the fabulous trip for you.
The best way to stay current on promotions and interesting all-around luxe travel info is to join Facebook where I post quite often, or even on Twitter, which is actually very handy for this sort of thing. My Facebook page is pretty fun though as I try to find relevant videos and articles, keeping the promos to about a third of the posts.
This email’s big focus is on Silversea’s reduced rates for the rest of 2012. From now until March 18, you get up to $200 per suite savings on ANY 2012 and 2013 voyages. This is IN ADDITION to Silversea’s recently announced irresistible fares from $1,999 PLUS onboard spending credit PLUS Voyager Club amenities including a free shore event and onboard cocktail reception on most departures. See Details directly below under SILVERSEA.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
CRYSTAL CRUISES[now including drinks and all gratuities]
2012 Northern Europe cruises from as low as $4,230. Plus Virtuoso Voyager Club amenities on selected sailings.
Queen Elizabeth, 22 days World Voyage on April 5, from $2,995.
Queen Victoria, 14 days Norwegian Fjords and North Cape from $2,799
[A new crop of amazing specials is announced weekly so just ask me]
SILVERSEA [always all-inclusive]
Bargain single supplements continuing thru the year.
Silversea has recently dropped fares on many departures for this upcoming Summer and Fall, including the Mediterranean, Northern Europe as well as fall Caribbean sailings. Additionally, keep in mind that all sailing’s will continue to offer shipboard credit up to $1,500 per suite which may be used for shore excursions, spa or gift shop! Sailings listed here. Promotion details here. Plus 5% off if you’ve sailed with Silversea before and more Virtuoso Voyager Club amenities on some sailings.
I repeat, from now until March 18, you get up to $200 per suite savings on ANY 2012 and 2013 voyages. This is IN ADDITION to Silversea’s recently announced irresistible fares from $1,999 PLUS onboard spending credit PLUS Voyager Club amenities including a free shore event and onboard cocktail reception on most departures.
New England, with $500 credit per stateroom
Europe, with $3,000 savings
SEABOURN CRUISE LINE [always all-inclusive]
– All our Voyager Club perks are included on selected sailings as well (Seabourn and most of the other lines below).
– 2012 exclusive pricing and complimentary Voyager Club excursions in Dublin and Dubrovnik
– Per a press release yesterday, “Seabourn has launched a 2012 Europe Suite Sale, featuring savings up to 50 percent or more and complimentary veranda upgrades on popular voyages in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. More than 100 voyages feature an array of different promotional benefits and amenities such as generous air credits from a wide variety of U.S. & Canadian gateways on select cruises, and shipboard credits on bookings of premium category suites on others.”
– Pricing starts at $3,199 in the western Mediterranean, $2,999 in the Eastern Mediterranean (with a verandah!) and $3,999 in Northern Europe, also with a verandah.
REGENT SEVEN SEAS [always all-inclusive including shore excursions]
– Free air from ALL gateway cities on selected dates + $499 upgrades to business class, each way, when booking certain category suites.
– Details + cruise pricing found here.
– November 14 Arabian Peninsula to Mumbai – $900 shipboard credit just through our agency. Lots of spa treatments and luxury champagne!
SEADREAM [always all-inclusive]
– Black Sea. New itineraries in 2013
– Upper Amazon March, 2012 for 3 weeks and similar for 2013
– Current specials for 2012 including Transatlantic from $2,499 and $2,999 Caribbean
Disney Fantasy is getting her final touches. She begins sailing in March as the 4th ship in the Disney fleet. See a video here.
Wind Surf (Windstar Cruises) just underwent the first phase of its remodel since their new ownership took over.
Seabourn Spirit just completed a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean, with Yours Truly as the Virtuoso Voyager Club host! All had a great time including 6 very fun clients of mine from Oklahoma City. Plus about 24 other nice folks from other Virtuoso agencies as far away as Australia. I have a few pix here. But spent most of my time without the camera and reading the new Steven Jobs biography. Next year we’re thinking of one of Seabourn’s newer ships doing a Scandinavia/Russia. Want to go?
Call Josh for details, excellent pricing, the ultimate in service & complimentary amenities with Voyager Club.
josh friedman luxury travel
in san francisco’s financial district
415.987.0372 | joshfriedmantravel.com
with casto, a virtuoso member agency
Josh Friedman is a travel agent specializing in luxury travel for small groups and individuals – particularly ultra-luxury cruises, customized vacations and food & wine inspired journeys. Based in San Francisco, and with clients throughout the USA, his business is focused on 24/7 personalized service to the sophisticated leisure and business traveler. His personal relationships with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies often allows for exclusive amenities and VIP status.
If you’d like to learn more about luxury travel and our services, please contact Josh Friedman Luxury Travel in San Francisco’s Financial District via phone at 415.987.0372 or email: josh [at] joshfriedmantravel [dot] com. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook, too.
associated with casto, a virtuoso member and four seasons preferred partner, 500 sansome st., san francisco, ca 94111 cst#1008439-10