I just had lunch at the Ritz Carlton here in San Francisco with our sales executive from Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Here are the highlights of what’s new:
* Fully refurbished ships
* New luxury matresses
* Hermes products in better accommodations
* Premium shore excursions at about 50% off. Regular one are already included as are drinks, gratuities, specialty restaurants and more.
* All-inclusive shore excursions on 80% all sailings.
* Canyon Ranch spa cuisine always available.
* Cirque de Soleil type entertainment expanding to all ships
* Average age is 58 and 65% of guests are not retired
* 50% single supplements on several sailings.
Book 2010 holiday sailings now. Still great availability. To/from San Francisco too.
Visit my ultra luxury cruise page.
josh friedman luxury travel at casto
in san francisco’s financial district
415.248.5079 | www.joshfriedmantravel.com
a virtuoso member agency