Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles Review
Four Seasons Los Angeles Review
aka Four Seasons Beverly Hills on Doheny
- Unique location in a residential area allows for a quiet stay. Walking and jogging are easy. If you want privacy, it’s easy in and out. There is no walk-by traffic.
- With 16 stories you can get awesome views of LA, with either a Pacific sunset or Downtown sunrise over the Hollywood sign.
- The lobby is like the neighborhood. Quiet and discreet. The feel of the hotel is old-fashioned 20th century Beverly Hills. It, like the rooms, is very comfortable but not going to win any design awards. But the flowers and holiday decorations were worth the price of admission.
- Power brokering goes on in the nearby bar and restaurant which are very contemporary in a departure from the rest of the place. I liked the healthy breakfast options too.
- Good size pool for fun and laps. 6-8 person hot tub.
- Adjacent indoor/outdoor fitness area. Gets a bit nippy in the winter and a bit on the small size. Nearby spa is also small but how much space do you need for a massage.
- And service. Four Seasons knows how to knock it to you. Everywhere the staff is stellar. The doormen, the bell guys, Front Desk. The housekeepers. Almost everybody we came into contact with really shined. There was one lapse, but I suppose even a Four Seasons employee can have a bad hair day.
- If booked through our agency, you’ll receive a fabulous free breakfast, upgrade if available and likely another very nice amenity. Preferred Partner program.
For my complete set of photos from this trip and others, visit my photo home page.
Josh Friedman is a travel agent specializing in luxury travel for small groups and individuals – particularly ultra-luxury cruises and customized vacations. Based in San Francisco, and with clients throughout the USA and abroad, his business is focused on 24/7 personalized service to the sophisticated leisure and business traveler. Business services include high-touch reservations, exclusive hotel and airline offers. His relationships with the world’s top hotels, cruise lines and local agencies will ensure your successful trip.
For more information, to learn about our exclusive benefits, and to book, please contact Josh at 415.248.5079, 800.553.4777 or via email. Associated with Casto, a member of the prestigious Virtuoso Travel network. Be a big fish in our small pond.